Thursday, April 18, 2019

The Best Charcoal Mask

The Best Charcoal Mask.
When I decided to take ADVEKET into skincare by launching Beyond Binary Skincare, I wanted to make sure that the products were on par with what was currently available in the market. Having worked for luxury skincare and make-up lines for over a decade, I knew this was not going to be the easiest task! After years of searching out labs and formulas I decided on one that I felt would not only  suit most all skin types, but would perhaps encourage the user to explore other avenues of self love and me time. I landed on what is now the activated charcoal Glow Mask. This mask uses Sodium Bicarbonate and activated white charcoal powder to deep cleanse pore and exfoliate dead skin. This mask is my favorite new pre shave treatment to use on myself as well as mens grooming clients. It's also a preventative treatment for acne and help to spot treat break outs!
What It Is
This deep-cleansing mask helps restore radiance by eliminating toxins and impurities and energizing the complexion to reveal a healthy, youthful glow. The thermal, charcoal formula activates with water, creating a warming sensation, while helping to melt away debris.
Gluten Free. 
What's Inside
Binchotan White Charcoal Powder draws out dirt and other pore-clogging debris.
Sodium Bicarbonate helps prevent problem-causing bacteria, absorb excess oil and decongests pores.
Glycerin provides intense hydration, enhances moisture retention and softens skin.
Apply a generous amount to a dry face, being careful to avoid the immediate eye area. Leave for 5 minutes, then wet hands and massage into skin to activate. Remove with moistened cotton pads and rinse well with warm water. Follow with moisturizer or night crème.
Using this mask twice a week will help to keep skin looking smooth, taught and fresh. Your pores will appear smaller and the skin will have an over all glow. I have stopped using all other exfoliants since creating this mask. As a sensitive, dry skin I have always had trouble with exfoliants. Scrubs are too aggressive and acidic exfoliants have always irritated my skin. Once water touches this mask it evolves into a very slight grit. I would compare to a sloughing of dead skin and debris, not a scrub by any means. In my opinion this truly is the best charcoal mask EVER!
E-mail customerservice@adveketcosmetics.com for your free sample! (US ONLY)
Written by @justintymeart for @makeupyourmindtv about @adveket

No comments:

Post a Comment